- Adjustable sections from 61 cm to 7.9 m
- Steel of 14-gauge thickness
- Allows placement of cabinets up to just 25 mm from the ceiling
- Works with a variety of cabinet sizes
- To be used for rows of cabinets weighing up to 27 kg each
€123,19 (excl. VAT)
€149,06 (incl. VAT)
The simple, adjustable system for one-person cabinet installation. The 7.9 m section of the mounting rail simplifies the positioning and installation of wall cabinets by temporarily holding the cabinets in place for you. With this system, you can use brackets to position up to 7.9 m of wall units until you can permanently attach them to wall studs. First, assemble the steel wall rails to ensure a level installation. Next, attach temporary hanging brackets to your cabinets. Then hook the cabinets in place against the wall. Fit and align the cabinets until you find the exact position in which you want to permanently mount them, and then you can easily attach them to the wall studs.
(13) 14-gauge steel wall brackets
(39) 14-gauge steel cabinet brackets
Fastening screws, wall anchors
No download availble.