- Large cutting height due to the rear-mounted motor
- Belt drive of the motor provides great torque
- Large and easily adjustable top table with robust guide
- Compact 255 mm saw blade with 48 teeth
- Lightweight, so convenient to take anywhere
- Clear mitre indicator
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Ball bearings on all joints ensure precise rotation of the table, head and tilting system
- Ergonomic D-handle reduces shoulder strain and can be used with either the left or right hand
The TT255UTC offers all the possibilities of a mitre saw and, thanks to its top table with guide, it is also ideally suited for cutting boards lengthwise. Its compactness and low weight make it particularly convenient to take with you when working on the move.
The use of ball bearings on all joints ensures precise rotation of the table, head and tilting system. The compact and lightweight saw has a die-cast aluminum body, a very compact 255 mm saw blade with 48 teeth, a large, easily adjustable top table with robust guide and a clear mitre indicator. The motor has belt drive, which provides great torque, and is positioned at the rear, giving the saw a large cutting height.
The TT255UTC is further equipped with an ergonomic vertical D handle, which ensures that the up and down movement is performed from the wrist rather than the shoulder. An added benefit of this handle is that it can be used with either the left or right hand.
||620 × 490 × 420 cm
|Max. cutting thickness
|Cut 0° x 0°
150 x 70 mm
|Cut 0° x 45°
100 x 70 mm
|Cut 45° x 0°
150 x 45 mm
|Cut 45° x 45°
55 x 45 mm
Compact 255 mm saw blade with 48 teeth
Vertical D handle
No video available for this product!