The Accu-CutTM guide rail is a circular saw accessory that ensures perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts. The Accu-Cut guides the circular saw along an aluminium rail, which keeps the saw straight and allows easy adjustment by aligning the rail with the cutting line. Anti-slip guide strips secure the guide and prevent splinters.
Straight, precise and splinter-free cuts
– Longitudinal, trimming and diagonal cuts in plywood, MDF and boards up to 120 cm long.
– To saw accurately, simply align the guide rail with the markings.
– Anti-slip guide strips keep the rail in place and prevent it from jamming.
– Anti-splinter strips prevent the material from splintering during sawing.
– Start cutting quickly with a starting block that supports the saw and allows the blade guard to operate normally.
– Use the universal carriage to mount practically any circular saw, on the left or right.
– The Kreg Rip-CutTM is compatible with the universal carriage.
– Instead of having to bring your material to the saw, you bring the saw to the material.
Turn your circular saw into a track-controlled saw.
Make straight, precise and splinter-free cuts with the circular saw and the Accu-CutTM circular saw guide system to get started right away. It rips, cuts and angles plywood, MDF and other large boards up to 120 cm in length with super-easy installation, extreme precision and incredible control.
The Accu-Cut moves the circular saw in a straight line by guiding it along an aluminium rail.
The Accu-Cut™ design makes it easy to set up by aligning the rail with the cutting line.
Thanks to the double guide strips, no clamps are needed to hold the rail in place. They have a non-slip coating to prevent slipping and an anti-shattering factor to prevent shattering cuts. In addition, the rail makes it easy to make straight cuts on sheets that do not have a straight, flat edge.
Circular saws do not have effective guides that ensure they move straight along a cutting line. Moreover, it can be difficult to see the cutting path of the blade. Together, these things make it a challenge to keep a saw at the cut you want. Circular saws also often cause facings to shatter.
The Accu-Cut™ solves these problems. The Accu-Cut™ is also portable, so you can bring the saw to the workpiece and cut with precision, instead of having to handle heavy boards on a table saw.
The Accu-Cut™ is easy and intuitive for beginners, but robust enough for professionals. Because it is not necessary to hold the saw straight and guide it manually along a cutting line, the Accu-Cut™ is ideal for less experienced users. Accu-Cut™ also makes professionals faster and more productive because it makes a variety of cuts quickly and easily.