- Made of aluminium and shock-resistant polymer
- The guide rail is fixed at the desired size in the built-in measuring rod
- Suitable for sawing with the blade on the left or right side
- With built-in index stop and precision cursor
- Cutting width up to 610 mm
The Rip Cut turns your circular saw into a precision tool that can make straight, precise and repeatable cuts in large sheets of plywood and other materials. With the Rip Cut, there is no need to measure or mark and you can keep the saw effortlessly on the cutting line, thanks to a long edge guide that follows the edge of the sheet. Just block the saw on any dimension up to 610 mm with the built-in ruler, and cut.
Mount your saw on the universal carriage, which fits most saws with left or right blades. Then slide the carriage into the aluminium rail. The edge guide is reversible so that both left and right-handers can use it. The Rip Cut is a simple, accurate and affordable way to cut plywood and other boards to size.
– 1x Universal saw carriage
– 1x Aluminium guide rail
– 1x Precision Edge Guide
– Instructions for assembly