- Ergonomic handle with 3D joint position
- System with fully protected screw thread:
Doubles both speed and pressure capacity thanks to the double thread with triangular teeth
Completely straight upward movement without torsion
More pressure and grip than a standard head, even during angled clamping
Protection against external influences: pieces of concrete, steel splint, welding particles, etc.
- Position system to prevent free fall of the claw
- A recess is provided in the turning mechanism for greasing the screw
- Round-shaped claws that allow to work around corners or protrusions
- Ribbed fixed support for ideal grip of pipes, profiles etc.
- Anti-slip stop system on the moving jaw
- Extra resistant rolled steel bar (90kg / mm²)
- Anti-rust treated
The Maxipress is a cast iron clamp with fully protected double screw thread, which protects it against external influences: pieces of concrete, steel splinter, welding particles, etc. The double thread multiplies both speed and pressure capacity. The double thread provides a completely straight upward movement without torsion. In the rotating system of the protected double screw thread, a recess is provided to grease the screw. The Maxipress has round-shaped claws that allow you to work around corners or protrusions. The Maxipress is an extra resistant rolled steel bar treated with anti-rust. This clamp has a cast iron basin coated with epoxy paint, as well as a positioning system to prevent free fall of the claw. The Maxipress is also equipped with an ergonomic handle with 3D joint position.