- Battery-powered jointer ABB311 specially designed for solid wood joints in any position.
- Powerful brushless motor for optimal performance.
- Micrometric guide with adjustable height and angle, and graphic markings for accuracy without exact measurements.
- Lateral displacement of 2 cm possible to adjust the joint after making the groove.
- Preset stop for quick selection of different biscuits.
- Suitable for panels of thickness 16, 18, 19 and 22 mm; movable guide for larger thicknesses and centered grooves.
- Recommended three or more grooves for strong joints.
- Electronic frequency converter for uniform routing speed.
- Equipped with external dust extraction connection and stackable carrying case.
- Includes quick charger and two 20V 4Ah batteries.
Specially designed for making solid wood joints in any position, the battery-powered ABB311 jointer features a powerful brushless motor. Thanks to the design of the micrometric guide, which can be set at any height and angle, and graphic markings, it is not necessary to take exact measurements, as a lateral displacement of 2 cm is possible to adjust the joint, after the groove is made. A preset stop makes it easy to quickly select different biscuit sizes. It works excellently on panels of thickness 16, 18, 19 and 22mm. It is also possible to use thicker panels thanks to the movable guide that ensures your grooves are always centred. Recommended to make three or more grooves for sufficiently strong joints. The machine is equipped with an electronic regulator for an even speed of the cutter.
Equipped with an external dust extraction connection and a stackable carrying case.
Includes quick charger and two 20V 4Ah batteries.
|Maximum grooving depth
|Dimension cutter head
Stackable case including: 1x jointer ABB311, cutter in high-quality carbide Ø100mm, connector for dust extraction, quick charger, 2x 4Ah batteries