- Low-maintenance double sliding – 410 mm wide
- Built-in start/stop system in the sliding system for time-saving and ease of use
- Automatic CNC-controlled rip fence
- Electrically controlled height adjustment and tilting of the sawblade
- Quick speed change: quickly change speeds from the top of the machine for a wide variety of materials
- Extra tables behind and on the right
- Precision ground cast iron work tables
- Powerful 7.5 HP and 3/4 HP TEFC induction motors
- Heavy-duty dovetail suspension SE70XL
- Industrial high-performance belt drive with Poly V-belt
- Orca-S19 floating dust hood
- Digital readout of the rip fence
- Digital readout of the inclined saw blade (45°)
This panel saw is equipped with a spacious anodised aluminium roller table on double wear-resistant bar guide, fitted with replaceable rollers. The built-in start/stop system is located in the sliding system (roller table), so you don’t have to bend down under your workpiece to switch the saw on or off, ensuring optimum ease of use and huge time savings. Thanks to the wide tables at the front and back, there is a spacious working surface that ensures more precision when machining panels.
For optimum safety and dust extraction, the overarm dust hood mechanically adjusts to the height of the workpiece. The arm can also be easily swivelled away. Moreover, the dust hood is equipped with a gas spring for quick height adjustment.
The aluminium sliding system is fully anodised, providing strength and protection against rust. The heavy-duty dovetail suspension SE70XL, made of a single cast iron piece, absorbs vibrations, offering even more precision and stability. The well-considered design ensures optimum dust extraction.
The panel saw is powered by powerful induction motors, with the two separate motors powered by industrial poly-belts. This guarantees a reliable and powerful belt drive.
This panel saw offers not only excellent performance, but also smooth movement and reliability.
This model is equipped with electrically controlled height adjustment and saw blade tilt, ensuring convenience and accuracy. Moreover, it offers a digital readout of both the rip fence and the blade tilt, allowing you to read and adjust precisely. With 3 speeds, this saw offers high versatility and adaptability to different materials and applications. This allows the panel saw to be used not only for wood, but also for materials such as aluminium, Trespa, Corian, solid surface, PVC and many others. Via CNC control, the rip fence can be set automatically from the control panel, which is easy to operate from the top.
Thanks to its powerful 7.5 HP motor, this saw can handle all these materials effortlessly.