- Nylon fiberglass jaws
- Two Multiclamps connected by the screw thread of 360 ° rotatable Multiclamp
- The angle is fixed by tightening the wing nut
- Clamping force up to 150kg
- For flat and curved surfaces, pipes
- Anti-slip pads
- Multiple screw and nut holes (M6, M8, ...)
The Multiclamp is designed for use with the PIHER Multiprops telescopic supports, but can of course also be used separately.
Within a few seconds the Multiclamps are screwed onto the telescopic supports and immediately loadable up to 150kg.
Two Multiclamps connected by the screw thread of 360 ° rotatable Multiclamp.
The angle is fixed by tightening the wing nut.
The Multiclamps fit on all types of Multiprops or on other pipes and profiles of 18-48mm. You can also use them as a separate small clamp.
Made entirely of nylon fiberglass. Steel screw, shaft and reinforcements. Equipped with anti-slip pads.
They have different screw holes so you can mount them on any surface.
Another PIHER product with endless possibilities.
No video available for this product!